We recently had to move the Citrix Edgesight SSRS report server for a client for their Citrix Edgesight services.
Worth noting the following caveats when moving the SSRS report server location from edgesight
- All Custom reports are deleted
- All existing report subscriptions are deleted
- The standard edgesight reports will be uploaded to the new server under http://%server%/%reports%/Citrix/Edgesight/GUID/*
- Only the default edgesight schedules are created
NOTE: This does not affect any alerts / alert rules you have configured – these are left intact. (which is great!)
Also permissions for the service account need to be set as follows
- Administrator role under Site-wide Security to allow uploading of schedules.
- Administrator role in the root folder of the SSRS site to allow uploading of reports.
- “Log on Locally” user right on the SSRS server.
Note the report services path can changed from within the edgesight console
- login as someone with edgesight admin rights (manage server settings)
- Configure Tab
- Reporting Services
- Report server
Reference: How to move the Citrix Edgesight SSRS report path