The netscalers are license by the FLEXnet host ID of the machine.
To get this information from the device
1) SSH, putty or use the console of the netscaler device and login as the nsroot account
2) run the shell
– command: shell
3) Run the FLEXnet host ID command
– command: lmutil lmhostid -ether
4) Output will be something like
root@ns# lmutil lmhostid -ether
lmutil – Copyright (c) 1989-2007 Macrovision Europe Ltd. and/or Macrovision Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
The FLEXnet host ID of this machine is “xxxxxxxxxxxx”
5) Use this when allocating your licensing file from mycitrix.com