Author: James Scanlon
CITRIX SSL Error On Mac OSX
- When logging into Citrix on MAC OSX using Firefox, some users may get the following error’You have not chosen to trust “Verisign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA”, the issuer of the server’s security certificate (SSL error 183)’
- Open Firefox preferences + Advanced Tab
- View Certificates button
- In the Certificates dialog, switch to the Authorities tab and find the “Verisign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA” entry
- Click on the Export button and give the file an extension of .crt – save to the desktop
- Double click the .crt file on the desktop + click Add
- Right Click the newly imported certificate + Get Info + Change the Trust option to + Always Trust
- Try to relaunch the Citrix Access
THANK YOU!! After hours of futile endeavours, your excellent step-by-step help enabled me to login and (hopefully) meet a critical deadline.
I am having the same issue, but when I go to “Get Info” on my certificate the “Trust” tab is not there. Any idea why?
could be a few things, the cert isnt valid? the cert is expired? you maybe able to alternatively try opening keychain access first and browse for the cert??? otherwise perhaps the following link will help http://support.apple.com/kb/PH10968.. hope it helps 🙂
Please! Can you guys send me the crt file?
It’s not available at my firefox.
the CRT file is specific to the site you are connecting to. Its not a generic file that we would have. Sorry!